Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ABOUT ME

My name is Natalia Perez, and this is my blog Pieces 2 Puzzle (P2P).

I chose this name in particular because my mind tends to be a convoluted mess of puzzle pieces, metaphorically speaking of course (we all have brains). This blog will be a place for me to share my most random thoughts with my lovely viewers/readers. You can expect anything from Album Reviews, amusing videos, recipes, or whatever random thought comes into my head. I want this to be a place for you to enjoy the things I’ve found amusing. So in short, I will be posting on a weekly basis, or at least TRYING. You know how college life can be. (Sigh). You can expect a new post each Sunday. Every week I’ll give you a taste of my adventures and some fun posts for you too. Now about me. 

I am currently a sophomore at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.


That’s right, a Tarheel born and a Tarheel bred. Naturally, I hate all things related to Duke. My family and I originally lived in New York/ New Jersey (we lived in both), and we moved to Greensboro, NC. 

As much as I adore the city, I’ve come to really enjoy the suburbs. I’m majoring in Music and Chemistry, which, yes, I’m aware is an interesting combination. 

As for what I want to do with my life, I have no clue. I spent my entire life thinking I knew exactly what I wanted, but once I got to college, I questioned all of it. As important as the future is, right now, in this very moment, NOW is where I want my focus to lie: living the college experience, and more important living life. Okay, I’ll stop before I start to sound like a Disney movie, but you all will learn even more about me as my blog adventures begin. Happy Reading!

To learn even more about me don't hesitate to add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

Social Media enthusiast, blogger, and weirdo.

Sigma Alpha Iota Semi Formal Fall '12
Raleigh, NC State Fair '12

1 comment: